For new businesses in the process of just starting out or the re-organization of an existing company, John offers legal counsel and strategic advice to assist with all legal requirements for incorporation or corporate restructuring.
John helps businesses to design an efficient business structure that promotes low taxes and cost-savings. Working with a skilled lawyer allows companies to succeed and thrive.
John has the expertise to help businesses smoothly navigate through the incorporation process by assisting with:
- Business name reservation and registration
- Filing incorporation documentation
- Preparing complete corporate minute books
- Preparing and filing of annual reports
- PREC for realtors
For businesses who already employ an accountant, John can provide assistance in establishing the correct corporate reporting. Together we can craft the ideal business structure for each business to ensure the most efficient structure is created for the company.
Incorporation and corporate restructuring from John Carlisle offers businesses the following advantages:
- Professional service ensuring all documentation is drafted and filed correctly, saving both time and money
- Proper share structure in place so needs of all shareholders are satisfied while maintaining a financial balance
- Affordable pricing backed by transparency of work processes and fees
- Peace of mind that all documentation is in order to promote a smooth incorporation
John Carlisle – Your Trusted Lawyer
John Carlisle is a Real Estate Lawyer. John has many years of experience both in courts and tribunals located throughout British Columbia and Ontario. With more than 15 years of experience, John provides clear and accurate legal advice to his valued clients in Vancouver, and around the world. John has a passion for assisting both individuals and businesses with achieving their desired legal outcomes and is particularly focused on meeting the needs of personal, small business, and real estate matters.